After acceptance the article processing charge (APC) is 100 USD.
What does an APC cover?
As well as permanent, immediate, and worldwide access to the full article text the APC covers:
• Editorial work: peer review, administrative support, commissioning content, journal development.
• Technical infrastructure and innovation: development, maintenance and operation of online journal system and websites.
• Production of articles: formatting and mark-up of articles and inclusion in indexing services
• Marketing of journal and content: making sure readers and authors know about the work published in the title
• Customer service: responding to authors and readers
Who is responsible for paying the APC?
Although the authors are responsible for making or arranging payment of the APC in most cases they can rely on their institutions and funders for financial support.