International Journal of Business Management and Finance Research (ISSN: 2641-5313) is a peer-reviewed, open access journal, published by Academia Publishing Group. IJBMFR is striving to provide the best platform for researchers and scholars worldwide to exchange their latest findings.
The scopes of the journal include:
- Business Economics
- Corporate Strategy/Business Policy/Business and Society
- Finance & Investments
- Financial Economics
- Human Resource Management
- Industrial Organization
- Institutional & Corporate Finance
- Insurance & Risk Management
- International Business
- International Economics, Finance & Trade
- Investments & Securities
- Management/Organizational Behavior
- Operations Management/Production
- Operations Research/Management Science/Decision Science
- Real Estate
- Urban, Rural & Regional Economics
Paper Selection and Publishing Process
- Submission Acknowledgement : When you submit a manuscript online, you will receive a submission acknowledgement letter sent by the online system automatically. For email submission, the editor or editorial assistant sends an e-mail confirmation to the submission’s author within one to three working days. If you fail to receive this confirmation, please check your bulk email box or contact the editorial assistant by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Basic Review: The editor or editorial assistant determines whether the manuscript fits the journal’s focus and scope. Next a check for the similarity rate is done using CrossCheck, powered by iThenticate. Any manuscripts out of the journal’s scope or containing plagiarism, including self-plagiarism, are rejected.
- Peer Review: We use a double-blind system for peer review; both reviewers’ and authors’ identities remain anonymous. The submitted manuscript will be reviewed by at least two experts: one editorial staff member as well as one to three external reviewers. The review process may take two to four weeks.
- Decision Is Made: The decision to accept or reject an article is based on the suggestions of reviewers. If differences of opinion occur between reviewers, the editor-in-chief will weigh all comments and arrive at a balanced decision based on all comments, or a second round of peer review may be initiated.
- Notification of the Result of Review: The result of review will be sent to the corresponding author and forwarded to other authors.
- Publication Fee: To support this open access journal, after acceptance the author will need to pay USD 50 online publication fee.